Local Maerim restaurants
Mearim has developed into an attractive community. Long gone is the time when dining out meant driving to town. We now have many interesting Maerim restaurants opening in our neighborhood both for lunch or diner. They are still in a semi-rural atmosphere, with kitchen closing quite early !
Here are some suggestions of Maerim restaurants for lunch or Diner
Restaurants at the Four Seasons Resort
- Khao, probably one of priciest Thai restaurant in town, has both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Char, BBQ and International cuisine by the Poolside.
- The Chef Table, six nights a week a chef will demonstrate and explain various preparation methods and culinary techniques as you enjoy a meal of 10 different Thai dishes.
- The Rice Barn, Romantic private breakfast or diner by the pond.
Nearby Maerim restaurants
International and Fusion Cuisine
High standard :
- Steak of the day on Mearim Plaza, 081256 7292 simple open air, with nice European dishes by Khun Rewat, ex-executive chef at the Four Seasons. It is closed on Sunday.
- Terra & Farmers 09 8941 4149 Walking distance (200 M.) from Lana Thai Villa close on Mondays. Nice cuisine and atmosphere & also open until late.
More simple :
- N Tree 08 4230 2430 Walking distance (400 M.) from Lana Thai Villa , more simple but still excellent. Open until 9PM and closed on Wednesdays.
- Hug Mao (L/D)** 08 2296 3546 Opposite X center (800 M.) from Lana Thai Villa. This is quite similar to N Tree.
- Mai Saigon in the Palm Spa Village. 09 7084 9479. On Maejo Road and has good wine too ! Closed on Wednesday
- Love sushi – 08 1812 4990. Along the Ping river, 2 Km from the village
Thai : For early diner until 7:00 PM
- Baba Black – 053 297 288. Opposite Four Seasons in the Maerim Lagoon hotel.
- GrooveYard – 06 3785 0175. With descent music as well Wednesday to Saturday. It stays open until late which is the main advantage as the food is not that great.
- Ban Suan Maerim – 053 297421. By a lake, 3 km. north of the village
- Ban Suan – 053 854169-70. 8 km. south of the village. Exclusive, alfresco by the river.
Maerim Restaurants For lunch only :
- The orchid Farm Just down the road from Lana Thai Villa. It is accessible without visiting the Farm and has good coffee too.
- Sala Café – 053 860 996. Good fusion food, cakes & coffees in a very nice garden.
International : For lunch only
- Omelette, on Maerim Plaza simple. It has the best coffee and is also an excellent bakery.
We hope you will enjoy our selection of local Maerim restaurants. There are others that did not make our list and new ventures starting up quite regularly. If you are staying at Lana Thai Villa you can get the latest advice and help with reservations – just ask your butler.